- LIN-bus controller for restbus simulation, ECU test, automated testsystems, software development and many other applications.
- Can be used via USB on a PC or as a stand-alone device.
- Supports LIN-bus versions 1.2, 1.3, 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2.
- Galvanically isolated LIN-bus interface allows for troublefree operation on your PC.
- Simulated LIN master and/or LIN slave nodes.
- Realtime access on signal and frame data (read/write).
- Monitor operation with timestamp recording.
- Support for DTL (Diagnostic Transport Layer).
- Board voltage of 8 - 28 VDC.
- Support of DTL (Diagnostic Transport Layer).
- LINWorks application suite includes LDF-editor, session configurator and full customizable user interface.
- Control LIN-bus from your PC application via DLL.
- (sample code available for C#, Visual C, Visual Basic and LabView).
- Target applications are bus simulation, ECU test, automatic testsystems, demonstration objects and a lot more...
- Ultra compact. Dimensions: 85 x 45mm (H x B).
|Very powerful and inexpensive, complete package including LINWorks software, DLL and USB cable for 446 € plus VAT and shipping for customers inside the EU and 470 € for customers outside the EU.|
- Further optional hard- and software components are listed in the datasheet, that you can download at the bottom of this site.
- Tested with
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
- Library available for custom applications.
- Windows (x86 & x64)
- PC-based Linux (x86 & x64)
- ARM-based Linux (x86 & x64), especially for the RaspberryPi
- Native programming e.g. in C/C++ as well as programming in .NET languages, Python, VB6 and LabView using wrappers.
Developed and produced by Lipowsky Industrie-Elektronik GmbH in Germany.
We are member of the LIN-Consortium and we also offer LIN development and consulting.