- Linux based system allows for easy adaption of network protocols and remote support options.
- Multi SDF capable, you can switch between different LIN bus configurations by just loading another SDF form the internal flash drive.
- Connection to PLC or host system via ethernet connection or RS-232.
- SDF files or firmware updates are installed on the device by using an USB stick.
- Base version integrated LIN1, LIN2, CAN-High-Speed, RS-232, LAN interface hardware.
- Base version supports LIN1 interface (including SDF-V3), LIN2and CAN support can be activated by separate sold activation keys.
- 2 internal MIF module slots for extension, MIF-LIN-02 module with 2 LIN interfaces allows a total of 6 LIN lines in one device.
- Digital input and digital output available.
- Secure shut down due to integrated USV (15 seconds hold-up time).
- Optional compatibility adapter converts new Sub-D-25 connector pinning to 2 * Sub-D-9 connector pinning of Baby-LIN-MB.
|Very powerful and inexpensive, package including LINWorks software and DLL for 1480 € plus VAT and shipping for customers inside the EU and 1550 € for customers outside the EU.|
|8000870||Option BL-MB-II LIN2||License code for Baby-LIN-MB-II to support the second LIN-bus interface.||412 €|
|8000871||Option BL-MB-II CAN-HS||License code for Baby-LIN-MB-II to support the CAN-High-Speed bus interface.||412 €|
|8000872||Option BL-MB-II MIF-LIN as upgrade module||MIF-Module for Baby-LIN-MB-II to add 2 LIN interfaces including SDF-V3 support.||820 €|
|8000890||Option-BL-MB-II-MIF-DIO as upgrade module||MIF-Module for Baby-LIN-MB-II to add 6 shared digital inputs/outputs.||190 €|
- The following optional voucher codes should be considered:
- Further optional hard- and software components are listed in the datasheet, that you can download at the bottom of this site.
- Tested with
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
- Library available for custom applications.
- Windows (x86 & x64)
- PC-based Linux (x86 & x64)
- ARM-based Linux (x86 & x64), especially for the RaspberryPi
- Native programming e.g. in C/C++ as well as programming in .NET languages, Python, VB6 and LabView using wrappers.
Developed and produced by Lipowsky Industrie-Elektronik GmbH in Germany. We are member of the LIN-Consortium and we also offer LIN development and consulting.