- LIN- and CAN-bus controller for the DIN rail.
- Supports the LIN-bus versions 1.2, 1.3, 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2, as well as CAN-FD, CAN-High-Speed and CAN-Low-Speed busses.
- Digital inputs and outputs (8 In, 6 Out) allow control of a LIN or CAN device by PLC.
- Three analog inputs allow even more connectivity.
- In addition, the unit has 2 buttons, each button can be assigned to any bus command.
- In a few minutes you can configure a complete LIN- or CAN-bus control via digital inputs from an LDF or DBC file.
- Output states can be controlled by bus signal values.
- Ideal for retrofitting and modernization of test beds for new control units with LIN- or CAN-bus interface.
- Compact module for DIN rail mounting. 75 x 132 x 38mm (H x B x T).
- Galvanically isolated LIN- and CAN-bus interface to avoid problems in noisy environment.
- Supply: about 8 - 34 VDC (typically 24 volt).
- LINWorks PC-software for Windows.
Use one program suite for all Baby-LIN models!
- Baby-LIN library for Windows and Linux.
Create your own custom applications.
- The device is available in different configuration levels.
The basic unit already includes all hardware interfaces and software support for LIN communication (SDF v.2.x files).
- Expandable with unlock codes to support SDF-V3 LIN functions, as well as support for the two CAN interfaces.
- The following optional voucher codes should be considered:
|8001006 — Baby-LIN-RM-III-B02
Basic unit including 1 LIN bus and the complete package with LINWorks software, DLL and USB cable for 1020 € plus VAT and shipping for customers inside the EU.
|8000810||Option BL-HARP-CAN1-HS||Baby-LIN-RM-III licence code to activate the CAN1-High-Speed interface.||230€|
|8000990||Option BL-HARP-CAN-2-HS||Baby-LIN-RM-III licence code to activate the CAN2-High-Speed interface.||250 €|
|8000820||Option BL-HARP-CAN-2-LS||Baby-LIN-RM-III licence code to activate the CAN2-Low-Speed interface.||230 €|
|8000991||Option BL-CAN1-FD||expands 8000810 with CAN-FD functionality (requires 8000810)||650 €|
|8000992||Option BL-CAN2-FD||expands 8000990 with CAN-FD functionality (requires 8000990)||650 €|
- Further optional hard- and software components are listed in the datasheet, that you can download at the bottom of this site.
- Tested with
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
- Library available for custom applications.
- Windows (x86 & x64)
- PC-based Linux (x86 & x64)
- ARM-based Linux (x86 & x64), especially for the RaspberryPi
- Native programming e.g. in C/C++ as well as programming in .NET languages, Python, VB6 and LabView using wrappers.
Developed and produced by Lipowsky Industrie-Elektronik GmbH in Germany.
We are member of the LIN-Consortium and we also offer LIN development and consulting.