- Complete Baby-LIN functionality; that means the support of all LIN versions (incl. V.2.2.)
- Additional support for CAN-bus simulation, if enabled by appropriate unlock key.
- View live signal values from the bus, and change signals or start macros.
- Battery-operated, with a runtime up to 10 hours.
- 12 digit membrane keyboard with 3 function keys.
- Several configurations can be stored and retrieved on a 4 GB SD-card.
- On PC pre-configurable menu for the 128 x 64 pixel display.
- The Logging-data can be stored on a SD-card or can be transferred directly to a PC.
- Remote control of the device in PC mode via DLL functions or the LINWorks-Suite.
- Basic unit corresponds previous HARP-02 (1*Lin-SDF-V2).
- Integrated CAN-High-Speed, CAN-Low-Speed and Dual-Lin-Interface hardware.
- CAN and SDF-V3 support as well as the second LIN interface are going to be activated by separately orderable activation codes.
- An additional switch output for the LIN-bus voltage.
- Integrated 12 Volt generator (150 mA) used for node supply.
|Very powerful and inexpensive, complete package including LINWorks software, DLL and USB cable for 1456 € plus VAT and shipping for customers inside the EU and 1496 € for customers outside the EU.|
|8000853||Option BL-HARP-LIN-2||License code for HARP-5 to support the second LIN-bus interface.||300 €|
|8000810||Option BL-HARP SDFV3-CAN-HS||License code for HARP-5 to support the CAN-High-Speed bus interface.||230 €|
|8000820||Option BL-HARP SDFV3-CAN-LS||License code for HARP-5 to support the CAN-Low-Speed bus interface.||230 €|
- The following optional voucher codes should be considered:
- Further optional hard- and software components are listed in the datasheet, that you can download at the bottom of this site.
- Tested with
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
- Library available for custom applications.
- Windows (x86 & x64)
- PC-based Linux (x86 & x64)
- ARM-based Linux (x86 & x64), especially for the RaspberryPi
- Native programming e.g. in C/C++ as well as programming in .NET languages, Python, VB6 and LabView using wrappers.
Developed and produced by Lipowsky Industrie-Elektronik GmbH in Germany. We are member of the LIN-Consortium and we also offer LIN development and consulting.